• 9am to 11am - Chuck Wagon Breakfast with the Artists at Fort Concho.
• 9am to 3pm – LAST DAY to purchase a 2017 EnPleinAirTEXAS painting! Artist Exhibit & SALE open free to the public at the Quartermaster & Commissary buildings at Fort Concho.
• 9am - Doors open for the Roping Paintings Exhibit & Sale!
• 10am – Exhibit area opens for the "Mini-Pearls of the Conchos" Exhibit & Sale! Competition Artists are asked to paint one small painting (6x6, or 6x8) during the week that will not be displayed or for sale until this morning. Impromptu performance of during the morning by two of our New England EPAT Competition Artists who are also known as Miss Maybell & Slimpickins, playing music of our American roots of the 1910's to the 1940's!
•1pm – Roger Dale Brown's Judge’s Talk on the prize-winning paintings in the Quartermaster Building, Fort Concho. Click here to view the judge's bio
• 3:00pm – EnPleinAirTEXAS ends for 2017!