The Historic Fort Concho, San Angelo, Texas
A little girl from the 1870s haunts the officer’s quarters, as soldiers continue to march the grounds
We have access to multiple locations within this Historic site, including the infamous Officers’ Quarters 1, Fort Concho Hospital, the old schoolhouse/chapel, Officers’ Quarters 3, and the old headquarters building!
Full-body apparitions, phantom footsteps, shadow figures, poltergeist activity, physical touches, disembodied voices, and more have all been reported at this huge and incredibly haunted historical landmark.
Your ghost hunt at the Historic Fort Concho includes:
- Exclusive access to the oldest and most haunted buildings in the fort, including the infamous Officers’ Quarter’s No. 1, and locations that have never before been investigated by an outside team,
- Investigate with an experienced member of Haunted Rooms America,
- Join in with structured vigils,
- Use of our paranormal equipment which includes both state-of-the-art equipment as well as the more traditional,
- Unlimited snacks and refreshments provided at intervals throughout the evening,
- Private time to explore and conduct your own vigils (*a team member will be present in each area to offer guidance if needed).
Tickets will not last long!
Hurry and Book your Places Now!Tickets available: https://www.hauntedrooms.com/texas/ghost-hunts/his...